Silke Schön wrote:

>Hello!
>
>In the pipelines part of my sitemap.xmap I created a second, internal pipeline for a
>pdf-document. The sheet works fine- but as well internal as EXTERNAL- what I wanted
>to avoid.

I don't get this.

>I can't find the problem.
>What went wrong?

What's the problem?

>Where can I modify the settings for what exactly should be treated as external and
>what as internal (internal for instance just the localhost)?

"Internal" pipeline means: only Cocoon itself can access this pipeline.
Nobody outside Cocoon, even from localhost, can access this pipeline.

If you want to decide what to serve based on host, use host matchers and
selectors.

>Should I use the "cocoon:/int" even if I removed the "/cocoon" from my usual URI (I
>guess that really doesn't matter - anyway)?

In "cocoon:/int", "cocoon:" part is *protocol*. See docs. See samples
under cocoon/sub/ as well.

Vadim