Hello, i have a little problem to create dynamic <xf:selectOne ...> with
XMLForm.  I use a Bean which contains an java.util.Collection attribute
"myCollection".
With the following sample i can show all names of the Objects of
myCollection.

    <xf:group ref="/">
      <xf:caption>My Collection COntent</xf:caption>
      <xf:repeat nodeset="myCollection">
        <xf:output ref="./name"/>
      </xf:repeat>
    </xf:group>

But I need a Select-Component in my Form shich contains the values
of my Collection, so i tried this:

    <xf:selectMany ref="/" selectUIType="checkbox">
      <xf:caption>My Collection Content</xf:caption>
      <xf:repeat nodeset="myCollection">
      <xf:item>
        <xf:caption><xf:output ref="./name"/></xf:caption>
      <xf:value><xf:output ref="./id"/></xf:value>
      </xf:item>
      </xf:repeat>
    <xf:selectMany>

... my Problem is, that this doesnt work.

Thank you for help

Borstel