> Do have run davfs anytime? It's the hell. I never got this to work.

I MUST install Slide and test its functionnalities.
But I like very much the idea of having no stuff on the client side.
Just a filesystem with (for example) naming conventions for accessing
older versions or metadata.
And all the dirty work is done by the filesystem abstraction and
the WebDAV server.

So when a user destroys a topic in wikiLand, I go to the
(WebDAV) filesystem, make a move of .topic.xml__revisions/topic.xml__last
to topic.xml and everything works again.
See what I mean?

Could Slide be the WebDAV server that does all that?