> > - also relaxng has no way for docs to identify schema, any ideas?
>
> In my experiments, Jing is told on the command-line which
> *.rng to use against a particular doc.xml, i.e. the declaration
> is external to the xml instance.

Thats by design. James Clark purposefully decided that identifying how
a schema gets associated with an instance document is outside the
scope of RELAX NG. So its up to the implementation.

This actually makes a lot of sense, because if you think it through
there are many different ways in which one might want to associate
a schema with a particular document.

Cheers,

L.

--