>The XSP below mixes content and presentation, and if it
>contained <xsp:logic> sections it would be even worse, mixing content, logic and
>presentation.

On this point specifically, I'd consider it a best practice to have *all* logic
moved into a logicsheet so that you're left only with your own custom tags
in the XSP page.

If you do this correctly, and design a recently flexible *declarative* language
to wrap you're logic, then you're left with something which isn't wildly
different from a JSP page containing custom JSP tags.

Cheers,

L.