One more wierd finding:

This is another place where I am experimneting with
CInclude.

<cinclude:include
src="cocoon://commons/contents/emp_table.xml"
select="data/dept/*" />

the @select in this CInclude transformer
works exactly the way it should. And it is no
different from the previous case.

The only difference is that the previous case had a
fileGenerator with a static xml file (ATTRIBUTES.xml)
wherease over here
(emp_table.xml) is a cocoon pipeline that has a
generator (not a fileGenerator like in previous case)
but a ServletGenerator that generates xml from a
database using an predefined SQL query.

But why should that difference matter?

@select in CInclude transformer does works corretly
with a ServletGenerator behind it but if fileGenerator
is behind it, it does not work.

Is that the nature of the bug???

-Apurva

http://finance.yahoo.com