From: Sergey Bredikhin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: &#xxxx in resulting HTML source

Hello

I using windows-1251 charset for my XML and resulting HTML documents.
When I get XML or HTML document from cocoon 2.1 I saw normal result in the
browser's window. But when I open HTML source of the document I saw &#xxxx
symbols instead of chars in windows-1251 codepage. It is not convenient and
rises the traffic.

Please, could you help me.
Probably, you had such problem with another charset, but the solvation the same.

Sergey.