did anyone get the mail with the attachments?  I had to resend it with
fewer attachments because it was rejected as too large the first time.  The
second time it seemed to go through (I received it from cocoon-users), but
I got a different message complaining about the size, plus a separate
message saying it was blocked for some reason (like it had a virus, but no
virus name was given, and the problem was supposedly in my attached
stylesheet).  Argh!  If nobody received it, I'll send it yet again and send
code snippets in the body of the text rather than attachments.

-Christopher