From: Barbara Post [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 September 2002 08:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: send mail with attachment

Hi Themba Mbatha and Paul Pattison, please can you give me hints about the
action I write to send email with attachments, since the attachment should
be produced by cocoon itself... (a cocoon:// pipeline for example). How can
I do this ?

Thanks a lot to any other replier ;-)

Barbara, C2.0.3.

Reference :