I installed Cocoon 2.1 successfully (at least I can
browse to http://localhost:8080/cocoon)  and I am
trying to get the Howto Mailing List example working.
I've double checked all of my steps but I can't get it
to work.  I'm using Tomcat 4.1.9 and Cocoon 2.1
(09/02).

        I put all the .xml (start, registration, interest,
organicGardening, cooking, smallholdingManagement,
confirm, end) files in:

                %COCOON_HOME%\src\webapp\samples\xmlform\howto

        I put the "howto-xmlform-sch-report.xml" file in:

%COCOON_HOME%\src\scratchpad\webapp\samples\xmlform\howto\schematron

        I put the "HowToBean.java" and
"HowtoWizardAction.java" files in:

%COCOON_HOME%\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\samples\xmlform\howto

        I added the sitemap entries to the sitemap in:

                %COCOON_HOME%\src\webapp\samples\xmlform

        I open a Command Prompt window and type:

                cd "%COCOON_HOME%"
                build webapp -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true webapp

                (lots of building goes on)

                Build Successful

        I copy the cocoon.war to the Tomcat webapps dir.

        I recycle Tomcat - cocoon.war is expanded.

        I browse to
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html

        I receive this error:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not found

type resource-not-found

message Resource not found

description The requested URI
"/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html" was not
found.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html

path-info

samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html

http://finance.yahoo.com