Hi All

It seems to me that the following code will not work in Cocoon 2. I believe it works
in Cocoon 1, but for some reason the request and response objects available within XSP
for Cocoon 2 are not HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse objects, but rather
some cocoon equivalents, org.apache.cocoon.environment.Response and
org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request. Unfortunately these new classes do not include
the sendRedirect method. Any ideas how I would do this? I need to construct a URL in
my code and redirect to that URL.

  <xsp:logic>
    String url = URLEncoder.encode(url + whatever + parameters);
    response.sendRedirect(url);
  </xsp:logic>

Thanks

Michael

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender