Steven Noels wrote:

> It is already done, I'll commit it on Monday or when the kids allow during
> the weekend ;-)

Done. Kudos to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for implementing this.

http://outerthought.net/forrest/cap.html
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-forrest/src/scratchpad/src/java/org/apache/forrest/components/sourcetype/

ps: it requires the addition of nekopull.jar to your Cocoon classpath!
(http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/pull/)

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]