I get a NPE. I followed :
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JavaLogging method 1.

First class is a classical custom Action, which has its logger defined in
the sitemap.
Logging of this action works fine.

In this action I create an instance of a custom class that extends
AbstractLogEnabled :

TaminoAccess tamac = new TaminoAccess();                    (the void
constructor does anything)
        tamac.enableLogging(this.getLogger());
        tamac.setUri(this.uri);

in the method directly called by setUri(this.uri) I try to log as follow :

if (getLogger().isDebugEnabled()){
    getLogger().debug("tamino server : " + this.taminoServer);
    getLogger().debug("tamino database : " + this.taminoDatabase);
    getLogger().debug("tamino collection : " + this.taminoCollection);
    }

This throws a  NPE.

In sitemap.log I don't see anything related to enabling logging of "tamac".
Any idea ? Thanks a lot.

Babs