> It also contains a nice trick for outputing a non-blanking space from
> an XSLT stylesheet:
>
>   <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&amp;nbsp;</xsl:text>
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Alan.

Hi Alan,

sorry, but it's really a bad trick. I wonder that it's working in Cocoon,
because a while ago disable-output-escaping was not supported in Cocoon,
because you can create non-well-formed XML with it, what's real bad for
pipelining.

Instead of the above use &160; (the entity, to which &nbsp; is mapped in
HTML). Is much shorter, better coding and does not use disable-output-escaping.

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development