Hello Carsten,

First, I'd like to congratulate you for the Cocoon book you co-wrote.
It's a must have for any Cocoon developer. Reading it has cleared many
aspects of the Cocoon framework in my mind.

Second, as you're the author of the very usefull cinclude transformer, could
you explain how to get rid of the cinclude namespace when applying another
XSL transformation just after the cinclude transformation.
Using the xsl:exclude-result-prefixes as no effect.

Thanks a lot,

Daniel Fournier