Hi,

I've got a page with <input> parameters, I want to post it via
formvalidator.
I've got the descriptor.xml, with the required parameters. eg:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
   <parameter name="persons" type="long" min="2" default="9"
nullable="yes"/>

   <constraint-set name="car-reservation">
       <validate name="persons"/>
    </constraint-set>
</root>

If I don't give value to the persons <input> parameter (at the site into
the textbox) the formvalidator drop the default page back, not the next
page.

I don't understand Why? - I defined it with nullable=yes.

So - I mean - if I define a parameter at the descriptor.xml I need to
post it with an exact value?

Thanks,
Gabor