Hi all

I have a question related to Schematron validation :
How I can validate a 2 Text box in XMLForm values that they are
identical for example (a password should be entered twice by the user
and it must be identical in both field)

I tried to write the Rule in the schematron validation file as follow
but it didn't work well :

<rule context="/password">
            <assert test="string-length(.) &gt; 7">
                The Password Should be @ least 8 character.
            </assert>
        </rule>
        <rule context="/passwordConfirm">
            <assert test="./password != .">
                The Password Should be the same as before.
            </assert>
        </rule>

also I tried :

            <rule context="/passwordConfirm">
            <assert test="./password !=/passwordConfirm">
                The Password Should be the same as before.
            </assert>
        </rule>

but unfortunately I have no result ..

any body tried this before ?