Did you cut and paste the cocoon.xconf? It can't find the url, and the url tag is durl
instead of dburl. I think you said this worked in a previous version of cocoon, and I
don't know if the cocoon.roles has changed since then. Let me know if it's just a
simple typeo before I try to load your config. Thanks.