From: Jerome Iffrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: == Database driven website with Cocoon ==

Hi all,

I went trough Leigh Dodds’ “Database driven website” tutorial (very
interesting) and I have now a question on a slightly different architecture:

My content is NOT stored within a database – Only the PATHs to the content
is stored therein –
I cannot figure out (and this for a couple of weeks now) how to build a
transformers chain for them to to lookup for the PATH of the XML docs
(document content) and of the XSL (styles to be applied to the different
contents) within the database and then fetch both files on the filesystem
for then generate the final HTML document from this.

Any opinion welcome !

Thanks