Hey Matt,

I see that you have:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="xsl/report.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

in your xml file. This makes me think that you use Cocoon 1. You should
be stating this from the very beginning - I was assuming that you have
Cocoon 2.

Regarding your problem... This bit seems Ok to me:
  <prevresult>
    <xsp:expr>prevurl</xsp:expr>
  </prevresult>
  <nextresult>
    <xsp:expr>nexturl</xsp:expr>
  </nextresult>
  </page>
</xsp:page>

I can recommend you to check generated Java code and see what happens
there, do you get desired result or not. You can try also run you XSP
page without XSLT transform first, just to check that it procuces
desired output:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<!-- xslt process removed  -->

<xsp:page
  xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core";
  xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0";
  xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2";>

I won't be able to help more, I don't remember Cocoon 1 much.

Vadim

Matt MacDougall wrote:

>Here's the full xsl page (minus a little html to save space).  I've attached
>the full report.xml file as well in case it is needed ... thanks again for
>the help, this stuff was dumped in my lap and I'm obviously a newbie ;-)
>
>-Matt

... attached files go here ...