From: "Antonio Gallardo Rivera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Today's CVS... I get IllegalStateException :-(

Barbara:

Welcome to the club!

Currently members are:

Ugo Cei
Antonio Gallardo
and you ;)

we have the same problems with the lastest CVS. :(

It happens since last friday and there is no patch to resolve it. Affected
are
authentication-fw, session-fw and portal-fw.

Antonio Gallardo

El Martes, 01 de Octubre de 2002 09:52, Barbara Post escribió:
> I get the error below. I checked out the HEAD module in a new directory,
> then built as usual with :
>
> build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=true webapp
>
> Some jars are missing in the war : slides....jar (3 jars). So I kept the
> ones I had from previous build...
>
> I also used the new version of .xconf files for my webapp, and the part of
> sitemap that was not my pipeline, dunno if it really changed. So things
> must be up to date...
>
> I wanted to use a build after September 23 because "request-param:..." is
> used instead of "param:...". So I will go back...
>
> Thanks for any clue... this happens when I log in using authentication
> portal, jdk 1.3.1.
>
> Babs
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException
>  at

org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.reset(ResponseFacade.java:243)
>  at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1097)
at
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applicatio
>n FilterChain.java:247)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterC
>h ain.java:193)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.j
>a va:243)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 66)
>  at

>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.j
>a va:190)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 66)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:
>2 46)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 64)
>  at

>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:18
>0 )
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 66)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve
>. java:170)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 64)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:17
>0 )
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 64)
>  at

>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.jav

> :174)
>
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:
>5 66)
>  at

>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java
>: 1027)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:112
>5 )

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros
d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant