Hi Ganael,

have a look at http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html and you will see,
that you need XSL FO for FOP.

Ganael LAPLANCHE wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I saw Fop was able to generate Pdf from xml/xsl inputs in command line.
> How can I use fop in the sitemap to do this ?

Use the PDF serializer. Have a look at the "Hello World" examples, one
is in PDF.

> I've got a stylesheet that produces html. Do I have to start from the xml
> file, or from the html one using another xsl ?

I would prefer XML => XSL FO, but I heard from a HTML to XSL FO
converter. If you use something like Docbook you don't neede to write
the stylesheets, they exist already. But Docbook is really complex, main
  target of Docbook is technical documentation. (http://www.docbook.org,
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/projects/index.html)

> I would like not to use an xml-fo or html-fo stylesheet, is it possible ?

AFAIK no.

> If someone had examples, would be nice :)
> Thank you,
>
> Gan.

Regards,

Joerg