I'm still getting blank pages and the following error from the latest
cvs. Is this just me or is anyone else seeing this at the moment? Better
still, does anyone know the cure please?

ERROR   (2002-10-02) 21:21.05:864   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Cocoon servlet threw an Exception while
trying to close stream.
java.io.IOException: Cannot find message associated with key
'responseStream.suspended'
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseStream.flush(ResponseStream.java:237)
etc...

The sitemap is translating the addresses into something sensible because
"localhost:8080/cocoon"  is getting mapped to
"http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/index.html";. However, the
problem is resulting in just a skeletal blank html document coming back
to the browser.

Thanks

Simon-life-is-too-short-for-this-Price

Simon Price
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol BS8 1HH
United Kingdom