From: Antonio Gallardo Rivera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 8:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Changing paramaters of request inside Action

Is posible to change parameters request inside an Action?

I need to set some parameters before insert into the database.

For example:
1-generate a random key
2-Create a timestamp
3-Validate a code numer based on the category of the selected product
after
the user select a product and write a number.

Thanks in advance, :)

Antonio Gallardo