From: Roger Ting [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cocoon FAILS in transforming XML

I kind of doubt that it has to do with XSP because if i serialize the
output as XML and do the transformation later by reading the xml file
generated from the XSP directly, it works fine . HOwever, if i generate
the XSP directly, some of the output just missing

Anyone use XSP with ESQL and use XSLT transformation faces the same
problem?