At 08:41 11/10/02, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>Can someone tell me when I can find a book about XSP?

XSP is (so far) a Cocoon specific technology (though I think it has been
mimicked in AxKit).
You essentially need a Cocoon book and the recent New Riders book is fine
if you haven't been using Cocoon for very long.
(If you have been using cocoon for six months or so then you probably don't
need it)

http://news.diversebooks.com/metadata/listTwoKey.do?action=List&searchkey=XML

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/