De: Zein Dowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: vendredi, 11. octobre 2002 11:58
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: [newbie] wml serializer

Hi!

I wrote some files in xml and some xsl files to transform them
into html or wml, whichever device did the request.
So everything works fine with jakarta-tomcat 4.0.1 & cocoon 2.0.1.

Now I took the files in an environment that uses
jakarta-tomcat 4.1.10 & cocoon 2.0.3.
I made the same sitemap entries.
Html output works fine, but when I use a Wap device the requested
document is empty. If I change the serializer from wml to html in the
sitemap I receive the correct wml code in my document.
So did anybody has a suggestion what I could have done wrong, that
cause the wml serialization to fail?

Regards,
Zein