Hello,

I would like to use the XInclude transformer so that I can put my database queries
into separate files (i.e. atomic queries that are reused elsewhere). Currently, the
SQL Transformer does not transform the resulting XML [using Cocoon 2.0.3+Tomcat 4.1.12
under win2k]. Does anyone have any ideas?

My files are shown below.

XSP file:

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2";
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"; xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>

   <page>

     <xi:include href="atomic/select_all_requests.xml"/>
     <xi:include href="atomic/select_all_status.xml"/>
     <xi:include href="atomic/select_all_topics.xml"/>
     <xi:include href="atomic/select_all_staff.xml"/>

   </page>

</xsp:page>

sitemap.xmap fragment:

<!-- view all requests -->
  <map:match pattern="list_all2">
    <map:generate src="xml/list_data.xsp" type="serverpages"/>

    <map:transform type="xinclude"/>

    <map:transform type="sql">
      <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="mysql_pool"/>
    </map:transform>

    <!-- map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/list_all.xsl"/ -->
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

Cheers,
Nic Hemley
P.S. - i have tried using the CInclude transformer as well, with the same result...

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged
and is intended for the addressee only,

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden.