I am currently trying to make a weblog application I created the main association to my root URL. Right now I have it setup so that the welcome.xhtml is called whenever I hit my URL. What I want to happen is that i want my weblog sitemap to be called and the "foo.html" to be passed to my weblog sitemap.

For example, if the URL is http://www.foo.com/ when I pass down http://www.foo.com/index.html, my weblog sitemap is invoked.

The follow is the main sitemap entry I have created in the main sitemap and blows up.

<map:pipelines>
<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="/**">
<map:mount uri-prefix="/" src="file:///usr/local/jakarta-tomcat4.1.10/webapps/cocoon/weblog/xml/sitemap.xmap"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

The exception I get is:
"Resource not found", The requested URI "/" was not found.

I presume this has to do with my pattern and uri-prefix.

I left the Cocoon book at work so I can't use it as a resource in this circumstance.