let me explain: a user should be able to select a friends user agent in a list and
browse the user agent specific content in order to send one item of this content to
the friend.
but the wml xslt templates should be used for the *real* user agent of the user.

so i have 2 transformations:

1. transform the content according to the real user agent OR the faked user agent
    to filter  the user agent specific content.
in both cases i want to match against the browser selector map, that contains eg.

          <browser name="content_one" useragent="Nokia"/>
          <browser name="content_two" useragent="Nokia"/>
          <browser name="content_two" useragent="Ericsson"/>

2. transform it according to the real user agent into wml, matching against different
entries in the browser selector map:

          <browser name="nokia_wap" useragent="Nokia"/>
          <browser name="ericsson_wap" useragent="Ericsson"/>

but how can I supply the browser selector with a different user agent ?

thx,
        tom