I've been out of luck trying to get samples to work for Actions and SQL
Transformer. For the sample Action I am receiving a:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The prefix "xsp-request" for element
"xsp-request:get-attribute" is not bound.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The
prefix "xsp-request" for element "xsp-request:get-attribute" is not bound.

I used  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/file    What do I need to do to correct
this?  Btw, this is from the
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/actions.html

And for the SQL Transformer sample - no results from database query. I ran the
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/samples/sql/sqlpage  and just gets the Hello
This is my first Cocoon2 page filled with sql data! I have searched this
newsgroup and found some other who had similar issues but were not able to get
it working either. Someone had mentioned about viewing intermediate results
between a source to sql transformer, or between transformers but I dont know
how
to configure mine to setup a view and see the intermediate xml files.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.