As a matter of fact cocoon finds my transformer (which
I have written myself and which is placed in
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/cocoon/transformation) in
the <components> element, otherwise it would throw
ClassNotFoundException. The problem is that cocoon
don't understand my call for StoreTransformer inside
the <map:match> element. I got it working for a while
but after I tried to give the transformer user
parameters it got stuck. I tried to reset the sitemap
in a working state but obviously I made some changes I
can't recall. I really wonder the snippets below are
just by the book.

 --- Sternath Elmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > are you sure that
org.apache.cocoon.transformation
> is the correct package path of your Transformer? If
> so, check if the Transformer is contained in
> webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon.jar. However I
> would recommend to use a specific package path for
> your own components, generate also your specific jar
> file containing your Transformer class file and put
> it into webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon.jar.

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find
> the
> component for hint: store
>
> Here are the critical parts of my sitemap:

>  <map:transformers default="xslt">
>
>         <map:transformer name="store"

src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.StoreTransformer"/>

http://uk.my.yahoo.com