>Could you be a bit more specific, what values you are referring to?

I had the most trouble figuring out the descriptor file.

<keys>
   <key name="ID" type="string" autoincrement="false">
       <mode name="request" parameter="ID" type="all"/>
        <!-- if mode is not defined it defaults to request parameter -->
        <!-- name=<the name of the input-module or autoincrement-module
as defined in cocoon.xconf/> -->
        <!--parameter=<the name of the parameter that the data is
retrieved from, choices could be session attribute, request attribute,
request parameter/>-->
        <!--type=<defined in table-set/table/others-mode, choices are:
request, attrib, all/> -->
       <!-- if type="autoincr" , then name will be an
autoincrement-module -->
            <!-- retrieve data from the mode tag with type=others-mode-->
            <!-- if a mode tag has a type="all" this tag is always used
regardless of others-mode -->
    </key>
</keys>

<!-- mode tags are only useful in <key/> elements -->

I know that a lot of info is included in the database.xml file in the
sample, but I think it would be helpful to slow people like me to have
it in the documentation, also.

Bobby

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell