Matthew Langham wrote:

I read this morning on Heise (www.heise.de - German) about Adobe introducing
a new range of products "for big business". Looks like they will be bringing
out a "Forms Server", an "Output Server", a "Workflow Server" and a
"Document Server" - all designed to make PDF ubiquitous. And each server
with a separate price tag I would assume. If I didn't know better - from the
limited description - I would say they could be using Cocoon (or a Cocoon
based solution) for all that.

Does anyone have any additional information - I think the release is next
week.

Matthew,

I did some digging, and it seems to be a result of their acquisition back in April of a company named "Accelio". I posted my findings at http://manero.org/weblog/archives/000005.html#000005

Regards,