Hi All,

I have the following Datasource in my xconf file:

        <jdbc name="database_one">
                <pool-controller max="10" min="5"/>
                <dburl>jdbc:mysql://host/database_one/</dburl>
                <user>user</user>
                <password>pass</password>
        </jdbc>

And This xsp:

<esql:connection>
        <esql:pool>database_one</esql:pool>
        <esql:execute-query>
                <esql:query>SELECT * FROM thetable LIMIT 1</esql:query>
                <esql:error-results><esql:get-message/></esql:error-results>
                <esql:results>
                        <ROWSET>
                                <ROW>
                                        <esql:row-results>
                                                <SNIP></SNIP>
                                        </esql:row-results>
                                </ROW>
                        </ROWSET>
                </esql:results>
        </esql:execute-query>
</esql:connection>

The weirdness is:

If thetable does not exist in database one, the xsp executes correctly and
gives me the MySQL Error Saying the table does not exist. But when I create
a query that should work (ie a table that really does exist), I get Cocoon 2
error:

The requested URI "/cocoon/mount/test/test.xsp" was not found

Why would Cocoon not map it correctly ?? I am confused :(

Sitemap entry:

                        <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
                                <map:generate type="serverpages" src="logic/{1}.xsp"/>
                                <map:serialize/>
                        </map:match>

I am using Tomcat 4 + RedHat

JD Daniels