hi all,

i read the documentation and i found out the following-->

to use url-rewriting in cocoon, i just turn of the use of cookies
for session-handling (i did this in my weblogic.xml)

and

add the following in my sitemap, where my web-app is called
<map:transform type="encodeURL"/>

so my sitemap looks as following

<map:match pattern="startOR">
     <map:act type="ORAction">
       <map:generate src="orneu/{nextpage}.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
       <map:transform src="orneu/xml2html.xsl" type="xslt"/>
       <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
     </map:act>
     <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

where ORAction is my action i rad out the data from the request and put
in the data into the session ( for example -->
session.setAttribute("item", an Object))
to read it out in the xsp-sites.

is this ok????
greetings, chris