ROSSEL Olivier wrote:

I need to pass a subtree of that XML as a parameter, via that form.

Is there a way, in XSLT, to transform a XML fragment into a string?
So I can have an <input> in my form that contains the text of this XML
fragment.
How about parsing the form element value to a DOM object (either client or server side) and extract the DOM node that serves as the root of the fragment you need?

Manos