For Cocoon 2.0.3 I have setup a pipeline that extracts a specific tag
(jfreechart) from my xml file and feeds it into a separate pipeline where I
have a new JCReader (jfc2png) picking up that xml fragment and creating a
chart according to the contained definition and data.

The problem I am facing is how to have my Reader class pick up the xml
fragment. I tried with

store = (Store) this.manager.lookup(Store.TRANSIENT_CACHE);
fragment = store.get(source);
if (fragment==null)
  throw new SAXException("Could not find frament with id " + source + " in
store");

but this seems not the right store to look for the fragment. Where can I
find it (and how)?

Rgds,
Tom