The SVG to image classes come from Batik.  Check their site.
I doubt the format is supported though.

Bert

At 17:43 24/10/2002 +0200, you wrote:
 Hi!
 Is thers one svg2wbmp (for wap) serializer? Or How can I do to convert my
SVG files that I create from XML to WBMP?

 Thank for your help and have a nice day.

 François Quartenoud

 FH Offenburg Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft
 Labor Mobile Kommunikation und Wellen (B 137)
 Badstrasse 24
 D-77652 Offenburg

 e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 web : www.quartenoud.ch