On Thursday 24 October 2002 13:50, Christian Parpart wrote:

> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hm, I wonder if it is related to the error I'm seeing. Can I ask which
SDK you're using, at what platform?

I too get a NoClassDefFoundError on a class that really should be
found...:

Error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/transform/URIResolver

Looking for URIResolver:
pooh:/var/lib> find tomcat4/ -name *.jar -exec grep URIResolver {} \;
Binary file tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/xml-apis.jar matches
Binary file
tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/excalibur-xmlutil-20020820.jar
matches
Binary file tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/batik-all-1.5b2.jar
matches
pooh:/var/lib> jar tvf tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/xml-apis.jar |
grep URI
   246 Wed Feb 06 10:49:42 CET 2002
javax/xml/transform/URIResolver.class
Yep, there it is!

I've been using various SDK's from various sources, this one is 1.3.1
from Blackdown on Debian Woody GNU/Linux 2.4.19. I've seen many
different errors with different SDK's, this one seems to only come with
some builds of this version...

So, I can't be of any help, but if it is correct that there is some
relationship here, maybe the wizards can get onto something.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]