Many thanks to all!

I'v downloaded the fop-0.20.4 package and extracted fop and batik to the
cocoon lib-directory and it works fine.

What's about a official sample for Cocoon that demonstrates the "PDF with
embedded graphics" feature (or at least for Cocoon testing)? If I have
more expierience with Cocoon, I may create such sample - if there is not
an real expert who wish to do this. Who should be contacted for this idea?

My current configuration:

Tomcat 4.1.8
Cocoon 2.0.3
J2SDK 1.4.0 from Sun
-->> replaced in */tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/
"fop-0.20.3.jar" by "fop-0.20.4.jar"
"batik-all-1.5b2.jar" by batik from the fop-package 0.20.4 as "batik.jar"
<<--
Running uppon Linux on a Intel box

Greetings and many thanks again,
Michael.

PS: Is there anyone who knows the Cocoon packager, to ask him to correct
this problem? I spent nearly 3 days for it and I assume, I'm not the first
one.

>Hi Michael,
>
>J.Pietschmann is right, I also had trouble with the batik and fop jars.
>The jar-Files I use now:
>
>fop.jar (V20.4) 1.694.560 Bytes
>batik.jar (from fop V20.4) 2.163.538 Bytes

Michael Fridrich

http://michael-fridrich.piranho.com/

>Sind Sie bei einer guenstigen Krankenversicherung versichert?
Hier finden Sie einen Vergleich privater Krankenversicherungen
fuer diverse Berufsgruppen erwartet Sie hier:
http://partners.webmasterplan.com/click.asp?ref=128254&site=1387&type=text&tnb=2