Chris -

Tomcat will automatically unpack the war file - you don't need to do so yourself. Also, I recommend you use a new version of Tomcat - like 4.0.5 or 4.1.12. These are preferred over 4.0.1.

Lajos

Chris Bovasso wrote:
I have an install of Tomcat 4.0.1 and I downloaded the .gz file for
cocoon 2.0.3 and I followed the (brief) instructions in the INSTALL
file. I copied the cocoon.war file into my opt/jakarta/webapps/
directory and even copied it into opt/jakarta/webapps/cocoon/ and still
I get nothing. What do I need to do with this cocoon.war file after I
copy it into the webapps directory of tomcat?

Chris

Chris Bovasso
www.edcomm.com
888 4 EDCOMM