Hi,

I'm using sub-sitemaps now to host several projects at once in my development environment. I access the projects through a URL that looks like this - "http://localhost/projects/proj1";, and in the sub-sitemaps I have a XSLTransformer prepend a sitemap variable called base to the beginning of all absolute urls, so that all my links work. I end up entering the uri-prefix by hand, the matcher looks something like this:

<map:generate src="{1}"/>
<map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
<map:transform src="fix_urls.xsl">
<map:parameter name="base" value="/projects"/>
</map:transform>
<map:serialize/>

What I would like to do is have "base" automatically set by accessing the uri-prefix set in the mount element on the main sitemap, then when I deploy the project, there's absoutely no changes that need to be made to the sub-sitemap. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Justin