On 28.Oct.2002 -- 04:47 PM, Rui Leal wrote:
>  .. Ok .. i´ve been using 2.0.3 .. it seems the "stable one" ! :) ..
> Btw is there some list of 2.0.3 bugs or problems ?

It should be possible to query Bugzilla for bug reports for
2.0.3. Changes are mostly reflected in the changes.xml file. So you
could compare the cvs version with the released version and see what
happened. The 2.0.x is in the cocoon_2_0_3_branch branch.

> > > Must i declare a table-set for each operation combination ? (like DOM as
> > > foreign key but DESC has not, and so on ..)
> >
> > This or a cocoon-action-* parameter for every combination. Personally,
> > I'd prefer not to use an action-set but code the selection logic myself.
>
> .. you mean declaring it on the pipeline and not on a action-set ?

Yes. A resource works fine for that. But it depends on the complexity
of the following stuff in your pipeline. This is just my personal
preference and not founded by any means.

[snipped]

> YES! .. my main problem is the != null ... specifying a foreign key from a
> request attribute returns null if the attribute doesn´t exists.
> I will check this "ChainMetaModule" ..
>
> Btw can you recommed a cocoon CVS version stable to run on a production
> server ?

As I don't have a "production" system I cannot advise on this one. I
believe, others do this. But it really depends on the feature set you
need. The stuff I do is -- apart from flow which I use but don't work
on -- mostly identical in 2.0.x and 2.1

Above changes will go into 2.0.x once I'm happy with the new interface.

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

        Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l