From: "Antonio Gallardo Rivera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: Saving (or not) transformed output in a local file

It depends. I am using the PDF serializer to create some reports from data
in
a database. I am making it "on the fly". Because is the better way to always
have the lastest data into the PDF. By the way it is very fast.

But maybe if you have a big static document, you can create it once and then
let the file reader to take care of that.

Antonio Gallardo