Hi All,

Excuse me for my poor english.
I have to access the output after the transformation/serialization and
before it is send in the HttpResponse, because I have to save it in a file
and send just a code to the client.
I tried with redirection in my XSL stylesheet, but just the XML datas are
saved, it is NOK.
I tried coding my own reader, but I have a compilation error in the sitemap
written like this :

  <map:readers default="resource">
    <map:reader name="srvimp" src="infolis.srvimp.SrvImpReader"/>
  </map:readers>
 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="test.xsp">
    <map:generate type="xsp" src="content/xml/GENERAL.xsp"/>
    <map:transform src="style/xsl/GENERAL_u.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
    <map:read type="srvimp" mime-type="text/html"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>

Does somewone know the solution to work with the output of the event
pipeline ?

Thanks,

Ludovic