Christian SCHRÖTER wrote:
Hi,

I have cocoon 2.0.3 installed and I want to use esql. In the documentation is written that esql _also supports_ prepared statment.

So I have written a small db-access-page to insert "something" into my db.

But if i try to insert something with an ' in it, it doesnt work. I get an error-message that the sql-statment isnt correct.

I would say, that <esql:query> isnt transformed into an perparedstamtent...
esql creates a prepared statement iff the query contains at least one <esql:parameter/> tag. Only those are set using a "setYYY" method.

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]