At 14:57 31/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
> I too will be very hard at work on a SAP project from November 18th till
> February 2003.  I will be developing iViews for the SAP Enterprise
> Portal.  One of the things I'll be testing is integrating Cocoon in an
> iView.  Should be interesting, specially with the web3 component (i got
> running BTW).

Hi Bert,

Nice to hear!
We will come up with a new version (bugfixes, move to the Apache namespace
and into a cocoon block) soon.

We would be pleased to hear about your experiences with Web3 and SAP
Portals.
The only real problem I'm having at the moment is getting used to the German abbreviations for passing parameters to the BAPIs. It seems this is a typical SAP thing. Would be nice to catch those. ;-)

Bert

Regards,
Reinhard