De: Reinhard Poetz [mailto:reinhard_poetz@;gmx.net]
Date: lundi, 4. novembre 2002 15:43
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: RE: XMLForm and pop-up menu

Do you mean a selection field:

Here an xml snippet from Ivelin's example:

      <xf:selectOne ref="os" selectUIType="radio">
        <xf:caption>OS</xf:caption>
        <xf:item id="unix">
          <xf:caption>Unix/Linux</xf:caption>
          <xf:value>Unix</xf:value>
        </xf:item>
        <xf:item id="mac">
          <xf:caption>Mac OS/X</xf:caption>
          <xf:value>Mac OS/X</xf:value>
        </xf:item>
        <xf:item id="win">
          <xf:caption>Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP</xf:caption>
          <xf:value>Windows</xf:value>
        </xf:item>
        <xf:item id="other">
          <xf:caption>Other</xf:caption>