Hi,

i played a little bit around and fihured out, that
i can get running two servlets at the same time.
With the following configuration:

	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>Cocoon2</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>/demos</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>/webdav</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

BUT request seem only to get to the servlet then there
arn't any subdirs in requets path: For example

http://localost/mywebapp/demos  -> goes to cocoon
http://localost/mywebapp/demos/subdir/indexs.html  -> goes NOT to cocoon

Anyone have any idea why this is so?

TIA

Max

has onyone expierence with running two servlets
within one webapp. For example having the
cocoon servlet maped to / and another servlet
to /directory. I know this is configured in
the web.xml file in WEB-INF directory. But
i can only one of them at the time working, not
both.

Actually this should work. For Wyona we have the Cocoon Servlet
and a Scheduler Servlet running without any problem.

What if you don't do any mapping?

And call your servlet directly, e.g.

http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/servlet/org.foo.BarServlet

Michael